Hello lovely DA friends,
My head is a chaos right now. At the moment I should be finishing an essay, but I can't motivate myself yet. I still have time. I'm writing this journal to let you know what's up but also with the goal of clearing my head a little.
- I want to draw, but in 15 minutes my hands starts hurting. I did sketch a little yesterday so that's great
- Decided to sport(ish) 30 min every day. I want to practice longboarding again. Bummer is that I just started loving to go to the fitness center, but I was too enthusiastic and got muscle aches in my shoulders, thus also triggering my RSI. Now I have to find some balance - but it's hard to have fun sporting when you have to hold yourself back.
- Summer. Going on vacation with boyfriend, no clue where.
- Summer. I actually want to start doing something totally different/meet up with other people/ get my mind to think of different stuff.
- I want to start a big project to get myself motivated: sketching from real life, making a photobook from 2012, perhaps build something from wood in the garden
- I need to get a basic day schedule. So I know what I want to do that day and feel happy with what I accomplished/did.
- Thought of finding a job, but RSI might get in the way + I'm relatively old (thus expensive) + barely no work experience + not entirely sure whether it is a good idea. I could also try voluntary work
- This journal did help to clear my thoughts.
- I had a great birhday party last wednesday, but I would've wanted a little more time to talk with everyone since there were a lot of people
Hmm I'll figure it out I guess